Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is Michael Steele insane?

Leading up to this past Sunday's morning shows, I held a fairly low opinion of Michael Steele. I simply didn't know what he had ever done to justify being the head of the RNC, but more importantly, he had never particularly impressed me, either as a candidate (Lt. governor?) or as an intellect.

But this past Sunday, he went off on such tangents, and had the bizarre look in his eyes like a mild schizophrenic. It was really frightening. His "President Obama has something personal against me" immediately after stating that they had never met, was truly bizarre.

Why are the Republicans so desperate to have a black man lead them that they put this empty suit, in charge?

If he reminds me of anyone, it is Nancy Pelosi, another truly empty suit.

The GOP is really in trouble.

No comments: